THIS OFFER IS NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE.
Minds&More is a young, rapidly growing professional services company in Sales & Marketing (Diegem-based). We uniquely position ourselves as “a network of seasoned professionals” in Sales, Marketing and related Transformation initiatives to our broad customer base, ranging from corporate accounts (Alpro, Barco, Telenet, Ecover, Belfius) and Government (bpost) to fast
growing medium accounts (Durabrik, Encon, etc.).
Our services offering consists of a variety of disciplines such as Sales & Marketing consulting, interim management, sales assessments & coaching, commercial transformation initiatives, etc. For more info, visit our website at www.mindsandmore.biz
In order to support our growth we are urgently looking for a full-time Office Coordinator to take on a wide set of
1. Office administration tasks:
- Manage on a daily basis all facilities-related services of our new offices: security, post/mail, catering, cleaning, order office materials, business cards, etc.
- Reception tasks such as handling incoming calls, welcoming guests and organising meetings.
- Perform outbound calls to support the business of the Minds&More Partners (scheduling meetings with known customers/prospects, excl. outbound telemarketing type of calls)
- Work with our Partners/Associates to keep Minds&More knowledge database/SharePoint portal up-to-date
2. Full accounting follow-up:
- Manage overview of all ‘staffing & other projects’, incl. distribution & reception of timesheets, project numbers, checking incoming invoices, related PO-processes…
- Make all of our outgoing invoices, send out after approval, and book into the BOB accounting software
- Verify all incoming & outgoing invoices, be the watch guard on full process & related finance matters!
- Regular contacts with our external accountant for closing of the month and other follow up actions
3. Responsible for administrative support in the “freelancer process”
- Ensure updated staffing sheet, contracts, welcome documents, etc.
- Follow up of all ‘contracting’-aspects: all agreements & contractual paperwork (customer contracts & freelancer contracts) and ensure proper filing
- Be the owner of all filing related to non-project suppliers (telco, offices, etc.)
4. Support the Associates in our M&M network:
- Organise & prepare our monthly Associates meetings (invitation, speakers, presentation…)
- Distribution of our sales supporting materials (business cards, PowerPoint slides, Social Media guidelines, etc.)
- Mail out regular company updates to our Associates
5. Assist our Partners with the organisation of various sales & marketing initiatives:
- Help Partners as needed in developing/preparing/distributing sales and marketing materials
- CRM updates (Salesforce.com): entry of new contact details, data enrichment, list management, etc.
- Organise customer sales letters, mailings & small events such as our ‘Mingle Mondays’ customer events
- Help keeping our website up-to-date & posting info on B-to-B social media
Skills & Job Requirements:
- Self-motivated, passionate & highly energized personality (“motivated to ensure our offices run smoothly” – candid in approach)
- Trilingual (NL/FR/UK) profile with ‘commercial skillset’ (customer focused)
- Excellent planner / Respect of deadlines/ attention to details
- Autonomous & ability to work under minimum supervision; service-minded approach
- ‘ICT savvy’: expertise in MS-Office packages, Outlook365, SharePoint intranet and ideally having worked with an accounting package.
- Good interpersonal/communication skills and eager to learn & take initiatives
- Proven experience (5-10y) in a similar function (ideally in professional services); experience in supportingmanagement + sales & marketing is a plus…
We offer you following job elements:
- A dynamic, entrepreneurial work environment
- Variety in the job + autonomy in your work
- Nice offices where we welcome Associates (Freelancers) as well as our customers; easily accessible (across Diegem station & close to highway)
- if requested, possibility to work in 4/5th mode
Please send your detailed resume to Benny Van Calster at firstname.lastname@example.org