Capitalising on the previous editions’ success, we organised for the third time in Belgium on November 13th theannual meeting for top-sales professionals: our Sales Performance & Productivity Summit. The event was the occasion for heads of sales to connect with peers and to get the best practices from top professionals from the USA, UK, Germany and Belgium. Check out the video summary of the day!
We all know that trends in sales are changing fast and so do the behaviours that lead to high sales performance. That’s the reason why we have invited 6 thought leaders to share their vision and experience with senior sales experts from top companies from all over Belgium and even out of our borders.
The speakers offered to the participants a broad insight in the latest trends in sales management and provided them useful tips to maintain sustainable performances. Six key topics were on the agenda:
- Keynote speech on ‘Building Business Awareness: Sales Performance & Productivity’ by Joe Galvin, Chief Research officer at Miller Heiman Research Institue
- Session 1 on “Cracking the Sales Management Code” by Jason Jordan, Partner at Vintage Point Performance
- Session 2 on “Sales Force Enablement: getting to the next level” by Tamara Schenk, Research Director at Miller Heiman Research Institute
- Session 3 on “Sales Productivity in the new age of selling. Belgium barometer sneak preview” by Tim Nagels, Business group lead at Microsoft
- Session 4 on “The intersection of roles and competencies between direct and indirect sales” by Rich Blakeman, Managing Director at Channel Enablers
- Session 5 on “Customer Social Engagement: Beyond Broadcast” by Joe Galvin and Michaël Van de Velde, Account executive at LinkedIn
A 2015 EDITION?
Don’t worry if you missed this time, we will go even further next year with a special 5 years anniversary edition about both Marketing and Sales ! Tell us more about your expectations for this exceptional edition: What topic would you like to be tackled? Which Top-Sales thought leader do you want to listen to? Who would you like to meet and network with?
Do you want to stay in touch and be invited to one of our next summits or events? Register now to our newsletter and join our LinkedIn group to connect and learn from top professionals in sales and marketing.
“Minds&More is at the top in Belgium to share worldclass marketing and sales practices.
Keep the good work!“
Filip, Business Consultant at Quo VaBizz
“Minds&More enables me to grow my network of sales and marketing colleagues”
Timo, Marketing manager at Userfull
“Great international speakers. Thank you for bringing those top-speakers to us”
Arnaud, Managing Partner at Sapiensa – Battery +
“Comprehensive overlook of how sales performance can be increased using
the right tools and focus points”
Wim, Assistant Vice-president Sales & Service at IGP Europe
“Inspiring and very informative”
Steve, Director Marketing and Sales at FoodcarePlus
“An eye opener and good speakers”
Tamara, Director Sales & Service at IGP Europe
Minds&More is a preferred partner for business growth through sales, marketing & transformation excellence. Our end-to-end services comprise strategic advice and consulting, interim operations as well as training and coaching to ensure tangible impact.
Read more about us here