Christian Lofberg believes in the power of marketing as a transformative catalyst for business growth. This transformation is generated by being dually centric. Customer centricity is a must in order to be relevant and have impact in the market place. At the same time though, marketing needs to be business centric by driving the attainment of the company’s growth objectives. Sales and marketing alignment is another dimension of the past.The frontiers of sales and marketing are becoming increasingly overlapping and blurry. The future belongs to those who successfully superimposed these two functions.
Christian holds a degree agro-economics and sociology. Which allowed him to have a successful corporate career, cumulating as CMO Asia Pacific, for a global top tier animal health company. Christian is also a Fellow at the Chartered Institute of Marketing, London.
– Marketing Excellence and Customer Centricity for Construction company
– Sales Funnel Management for Financial company
– Brand Positioning for Healthcare company
– Value Propositions for Telecom company
– Project Management for Service company