3 tips to plan and organize social content to engage with your audience
We conduct bi-weekly webinars about Marketing and Sales related topics that are particularly relevant during this sanitary crisis. Check out the program for the coming weeks and discover previous live sessions on our blog site.
In our last live session (webinar #6) we shared insights with our 4-step approach to effective social selling and engaging with your audience via professional social media.
After step 1 of building a professional social profile, it is essential to reinforce your credibility and gain engagement.
1. Your audiences on social platforms are not all at the same phase of their buyer journey. The chances are high that the majority of your followers do not yet want to get detailed information about your products or services. That is why about 70% of your total content should not star your solution but instead should explain/educate about a problem, need or context that the audience may have. Once you cover the why then can have articles on the ‘how’ and the ‘whom’ (your company ideally).
2. The good news is that you don’t have to create all the content yourself. You can use existing corporate content (content created by your company) or leverage curated content (third party content available on the web written by others such as blogs, trends reports, experts,…). It is critical that you add a personal note (‘caption’) as you share your posts – what value-added do you add, what is the personal perspective you are sharing, what is it about that content that you want to share. A personal message to ensure your posts triggers desired engagement.
3. There are hundreds of MarTech tools and apps that will help you find, modify, organize & schedule content. Among the most popular tools are the following:
- Google Alerts & Feedly (get notified of updates around industry / preferred topics)
- Trello for content planning & organization with team members
- Canva for photo editing
- Buffer for pre-scheduling posts on different platforms
- And many more
Additions or questions? Please feel free to contact us right away.
For more detailed recommendations, download the full webinar.
How can Minds&More help:
Our team of 100+ experts helps companies to restore or gain business growth via effective use of marketing and sales. We provide Interim management, Digital Marketing support, consulting and virtual training on many topics to build your capabilities.
For complimentary insights, tips & tricks, join one of our next webinars: Discover the full Mingle&More Live Sessions program.
Did you miss out this webinar? Fill in the form and download it!
3 best practices in remotely managing sales teamsNina Carlier Management ConsultantWe conduct bi-weekly webinars about Marketing and Sales related topics that are particularly relevant during this sanitary crisis. Check out the program for the coming weeks and...
3 quick tips to start Social Selling on LinkedIn Nina Carlier Management ConsultantEvery week we conduct two webinars that address a Marketing and Sales related topic that is particularly relevant during the current COVID-19 situation. Check out the full program...
5 good reasons why the ideal timing to start an Ambassador Marketing program is NOWNina Carlier Management ConsultantPast week, we kicked off our Mingle&More live sessions program. In case you missed our webinar on Brand Ambassadorship & Employee Advocacy...
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?