5 reasons you should have attended our Digital Minds Event
Digital Marketing Consultant
Over the past 10 years, Minds&More has been organizing events and summits to share our passion and expertise in marketing, sales and transformation. This year, the team of Digital Marketing Consultants took the lead to organize its own event and offer a specific afternoon dedicated to digital marketing.
Here are 5 reasons you should have attended our event:
1. You would have gained insights on digital marketing trends for 2020 from our keynote speaker Bert Van Thilborgh, specialist in trendwatching and future thinking.
2. During the various conferences, our speakers would have shared with you their thoughts about new technologies and the role of digital marketing.
3. Our workshops would have been a good opportunity for you, on one hand, to experience new technologies such as 3D-vizualisaton, holograms, augmented or virtual reality and, on the other hand, to discuss with our sponsors to exchange ideas with them.
4. You would have discovered and learned from several Minds&More client-cases but also connected with inspired speakers.
5. Let’s be honest, the food was delicious 😉
At Minds&More, we love to share our passion and expertise in marketing, sales and transformation. This is why we organize events that enables networking with other professionals and share our experiences. Events to discuss best-practices, share strategic advice and learnings from client case studies and projects.
What keeps you up at night?
Our Mingle Mondays will be back in 2020! Don’t hesitate to let us know any sales or (digital) marketing topics that might interest you and to get invited for free!
5 ways inbound marketing can improve your sales and marketing performance Fran Billen Digital Marketing Consultant Times have changed drastically. People don’t pay attention to the general, meaningless content outbound marketing strategies are generating. If you want...
Last time, you learned why it’s important to understand Artificial Intelligence. Now, we’re going to explore some benefits that AI has to offer. If a technology offers good things for your customers AND your company, then what’s holding you back?
2019 is coming to an end and as many other companies, I’m sure you’re about to think about your 2020 goals and objectives. In this article, we provide some 2020 resolution ideas for leaders and 2 important tips to stick with it.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!