5 reasons you should have attended our Digital Minds Event
Digital Marketing Consultant
Over the past 10 years, Minds&More has been organizing events and summits to share our passion and expertise in marketing, sales and transformation. This year, the team of Digital Marketing Consultants took the lead to organize its own event and offer a specific afternoon dedicated to digital marketing.
Here are 5 reasons you should have attended our event:
1. You would have gained insights on digital marketing trends for 2020 from our keynote speaker Bert Van Thilborgh, specialist in trendwatching and future thinking.
2. During the various conferences, our speakers would have shared with you their thoughts about new technologies and the role of digital marketing.
3. Our workshops would have been a good opportunity for you, on one hand, to experience new technologies such as 3D-vizualisaton, holograms, augmented or virtual reality and, on the other hand, to discuss with our sponsors to exchange ideas with them.
4. You would have discovered and learned from several Minds&More client-cases but also connected with inspired speakers.
5. Let’s be honest, the food was delicious 😉
At Minds&More, we love to share our passion and expertise in marketing, sales and transformation. This is why we organize events that enables networking with other professionals and share our experiences. Events to discuss best-practices, share strategic advice and learnings from client case studies and projects.
What keeps you up at night?
Our Mingle Mondays will be back in 2020! Don’t hesitate to let us know any sales or (digital) marketing topics that might interest you and to get invited for free!
Whether you like it or not, we are entering a phase where Artificial Intelligence (AI) will become more present in our lives. As marketers and companies, it’s important that we fully understand what AI exactly is and how we can implement it in our strategy and skillset.
Wow, It’s been already 1 year that Inge, our digital marketing consultant, is part of the Minds&More team. In this blog post, she will share with your her experience and what it looks like to be a digital consultant at Minds&More. Let’s have a little throwback with her…
Today’s consumer is no longer satisfied with buying ordinary products from ordinary companies. The 2019 consumer cares about the environment, cares about ethically manufactured products, cares about animal welfare, about sustainability, and the list goes on. If you want to make a killer e-comm store, you will have to respond to the needs of the conscious consumer.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!