The Sales Management Training provide you with best practices for effective management of team of account managers or sales representatives
Minds&More is hosting one of the SMA/UBA trainings on ‘cracking the sales management code’. This will be an introductory session to guide you trough best practices re. sales coaching and sales management based upon the book "Cracking Sales Management Code" written by Jason Jordan & Michele Vazzana.
To read more about the book, click HERE.
- Learn and apply sales management best practices that lead to improved results of teams
- Build their capabilities in sales management across the different sales roles and processes (Territory Management, Account planning, Opportunity management, Meeting/Call Management)
- Achieve enhanced coaching of your teams
Who should attend?
This session is recommended for Sales Managers, Sales Directors, VP Sales, Sales Leaders, Sales Operations, Sales Excellence, Business Unit leaders or Company Owners.
For more information please visit the Organizers web site: link
Click HERE to download the Event Brochure.
Learn and apply an effective management ‘rhythm’.
Learn how to effectively manage different sales roles and processes.
How to select the sales metrics that make a difference.
How to effectively focus sales teams on relevant activities that deliver results.
How to use metrics to improve the impact of coaching.
Meet our speakers
Thomas Donck, Partner at Minds&More
Previously one of the leading members of the European Pricing Center of Excellence at Deloitte, Thomas Donck is an experienced consultant in Sales & Marketing (commercial performance).
• 15+ years of experience in various national and international consulting assignments in the domains of sales, marketing transformation, pricing and profitability management.
• Experience in advizing clients in their sales, marketing and pricing transformation journey
• Deep understanding of strategic pricing, customer insights, value selling and analytics in various sectors
Grégoire Vanderveken, Associate Partner
Grégoire Vanderveken is a senior business leader with over 25 years of practice in international, complex B2B sales strategy and operations.
• 15+ years’ experience in creating, managing and negotiating business with institutional organisations (European Commission, Eurocontrol, NATO, National government)
• Deep understanding of complex sales processes
• International team leadership, up to 70 staff members in customer delivery.
• Strategic interventions: new business implementation, inorganic transactions, restructuring