Looking to find and boost your business growth? Need a clear plan and effective KPIs? Struggling with your routes to market? Need to fight commoditization threats and become more customer centric? Need to boost marketing and sales performance? What is the role of digital to support commercial initiatives?
Our pragmatic consultants help address these challenges and turn plans into concrete actions, manage change and get impact.
Consulting solutions tailored to your needs
Our consulting services are designed to help you to get results and set up concrete, practical projects to expand your business. Our consultants typically work outside of, but in close contact with, your current organisations.
They help to rethink, improve or adapt certain processes, offerings, go-to-market or sales approaches, customer experience and ways to capture more value from the products/services you market.
1. Find, Restore or accelerate business growth
- Help companies to develop or update annual or long-term plans
- Find areas of growth potential and where ‘best to play’
- Define business model using business canvas (for med/start-ups)
- Develop actionable go to market plan,funnel plan and tactics
3. Enhance the sales & marketing performance and better sell to the modern buyers
- Improve sales performance by building the organization’s capabilities
- Define & deploy sales enablement
- Capabilities in social media
- Deploy commercial excellence initiatives and digital platforms
2. Create sustainable growth by better focusing on the customer
- Help companies shift from product to a more customer centric strategy
- Create a customer centric mindset, language, and align teams
- Help to segment, define customer journeys, personas & key touch points
- Better understand and articulate compelling value proposition
4. Pricing & better selling your value in the market
- Identify sources & tactics to improve price realization in short term
- Develop Value Based Pricing strategy and implementation
- Understand value drivers of segments to align your offering and price
- Effective price management and selling your value
Experts only: We operate a lean and flat structure, in contrast to consulting firms with a pyramid hierarchy of seniors who sell the job and have juniors execute it. At Minds&More every consultant is a seasoned professional who has been there and done that before.
A pragmatic and participative approach: More than producing slides, consulting is about achieving results and creating lasting change. We always focus on things that matter and involve key stakeholders to make the journey together and to ensure that change can be understood and digested internally.
From concept to execution: Our combination of consulting and interim services allows us to seamlessly blend the thinking with the doing. Once we have conceptualised and agreed what needs to be done and how, we are very pragmatic in staffing the plan with consultants who coordinate and client resources or possibly interim managers who execute the various tracks.
Focused on the long-term: Our aim is to partner with our clients to help them realise sustainable, long-term growth. We challenge our clients to make sure projects are meaningful, relevant and impactful. We take pride in the number of customers who return to us for help whenever the need arises.
The Relationship Manager will draft a proposal and put together a team of experts to help out.
The proposal will be reviewed in a face-to-face meeting to make sure the approach can be fine-tuned and optimised. At this point we also discuss the nature of the collaborations: either we work on a “time & material” basis, with day fee and expenses based on the time tracking of the resources. Alternatively, we can agree on a fixed budget or even result-based fee.
When accepted, a ‘kick off’ meeting will be planned to inform all related and concerned stakeholders and to set up the various work-streams and teams.
Throughout the project, a Minds&More Project Manager will oversee the work done by the team (the initial consultants or potentially later interim managers) and the client resources to ensure momentum. At regular intervals, Steering Committee meetings will be held to review where we are versus the plan.
Subsidies for training & advice
Minds&More is accredited by the Flemish Government to render training services (accreditations # DV.O221913) & advisory (accreditation # DV.A221912) services with financial aid via the KMO Protefeuille program.
This means that eligible companies can get 40% (small companies) or 30% (mid-sized companies) of costs subsidized, with a maximum of respectively 10.000€ or 15.000€ per year.
Helping logistics company to improve its price realization 28 OCTOBER, 2018 Consulting case Situation: Leading logistics player was faced with historical prices that were below target prices for large historical customers. This was resulting in low to unprofitable...