Digital Marketing Consultant
Are you going to be part of our Digital Marketing Team?
Minds&More is the trusted advisor to help companies achieve business growth through excellence in marketing, sales, and digital transformation. Our professional team members excel in consulting, training, and project & interim management.
As a member of the Minds&More network, you will be part of a dynamic and enthusiastic digital marketing team to support our customers in every way every day. We help them with their digital marketing, manage their social media, develop their website, bring their content & inbound marketing to the next level, implement and improve SEO/SEA, and more.
As a Digital Marketing Consultant at Minds&More you will help our various clients to execute their online and offline marketing activities. You will rotate between projects, which will introduce you to multiple tools, techniques and sectors which will turn you into an allround digital marketer in no-time.
- Can do’ is your motto. If you don’t know how to do it, you’ll learn! We support you in this process with multiple learning platforms & training sessions. Your colleagues will also always be there to help you.
- You can work independently, taking the lead in your project and proactively keep your stakeholders informed.
- You communicate in an open and transparent way, which makes you the perfect team player.
- You have a broad knowledge & interest in diverse marketing tactics.
- Developing & executing a 360° marketing plan
- Managing social media accounts and all that comes with it: writing copy, alter images, schedule posts, creating a content calendar
- Digital campaigning: from creating the plan and making a budget & channel proposition to setting up your campaign in Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager and Google Ads. You will report on your campaigns using Google Analytics & fancy dashboards
- Working in a CRM-system: creating a landingpage, uploading a blogpost, etc. Can you create a whole website on your own and execute SEO-optimisations? Even better!
- Creating & sending out mailings in multiple tools. You know the basics of Marketing Automation and know how to use it in for example Hubspot.
- Offline activities (media, events, dm, …) are implemented in your marketing plan
- Degree: University Degree, Postgraduate Digital Marketing or equal by self-teaching
- Experience: 1-3 years, preferably in an agency & in the marketing department of a company. Experience in multiple sectors is a plus.
- Languages: Dutch, French, English
- Skills: Working in teams, project management, communication, marketing & business awareness.
- Tools: CRM-systems, Mailing tools, Social Media Platforms, campaign management tools, etc The more, the merrier!
- Your previous employers are happy to give you a recommendation.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Challenging projects and roles in leading companies in different industries.
- Being a part of our online marketing community & network
- Coaching & support to learn the necessary digital skills and keeping you up to date on the latest trends.
- An attractive remuneration package including a.o: Company car, Health insurance, Food & eco cheques, 32 vacation days
Current opportunities at Minds&More
Digital marketing consultant
Current opportunities at our clients :
Everyday we have new opportunities at our clients. Since the freelance world is moving so quickly we cannot keep up on putting them on our website.
Please contact our staffing team to catch up on open opportunities!