A key part of effective social selling is the importance of delivering relevant content via online and social media channels and ensure content creates value and used to influence the buyer’s journey – be it for prospects or to existing customers.
Today the importance of content is here to stay:
- 85% of B2B buyers saying that online content has a moderate to major effect on purchasing decisions (CMO council 2016 survey)
- Today’s customers stating that they want a more personalized sales experience (Customer Experience Insights)
- Study of B2B companies (2016 Minds&More) seeing a positive evolution where companies formalizing the role of content management in order to build awareness, strengthen market positioning and gain qualified sales leads
However important questions need to be addressed
- What is the role of marketing and sales specific to content management?
- How can marketing and sales teams be well aligned when it comes to content management and progressing buyers through the sales funnel?
- What are the KPIs metrics and best practices specific to content management?
- How many pieces of content should each sales person share socially per day?
- How to ensure the content is compelling and relevant?
- What existing to effectively plan and disseminate content across the different social networks and channels?
We also share what should be the routine for marketing and sales
What it covers
- Why importance of social selling and social engagement. How it can deliver value for your customers and your company
- How to build your ‘insights factory’ (to create content, organize, distribute & expand)
- How to review existing digital assets and develop a content plan and production schedule
- What to do to ensure digital and content assets fit with the buyer’s journey and review feedback
- How to define and use content related metrics
- Align with Sales teams to empower them for the Buying Journey & get conversions
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!