Gain an overview of the latest trends and best practices in sales enablement from recent research studies and how it helps sales performance of a business. Experiences from Showpad on empowering sellers, engage buyers, optimize content to win. Learn from company case studies presented at this mingle event.
MON. SEP 23, 2019
6.00 PM - 9:30 PM
Our Mingle Mondays are back!
On this session, we will share:
- Insights from recent research on sales enablement among leading companies for higher sales performance
- Review what is sales enablement and commercial benefits it can create.
- How to sell to the modern B2B buyers and ensure engagement with your sales team.
- Using digital platform such as Showpad to make it easy for sales to discover, present, and share the right content for each buyer and invest more in the content and buyer experiences that impact your sales revenues.
- Case studies from Showpad and BakerCorp on what they did and impact of implementing sales enablement.
- Learn how sales enablement can help your commercial performance
- See how can align marketing and sales to support sales productivity
- Learn from other companies: client cases
- Lear how to implement sales enablement – Showpad platform
- Improve your customers’ buying experience
- Network with peers
Marketing and sales leaders, Sales Operations, business executives.
This is an exclusive event for customers and prospects of Minds&More. It is not open for other consultants, unless exceptionally accredited by Minds&More (call our office at 02/704 49 40 for more information).
*In the event of non attendance without any notification 3 days prior to the event, you will be charged 45 euros to cover the costs of the catering.