VOKA & Minds&More SEMINAR:
Distribution & dealer marketing
In this seminar, VOKA focus, in cooperation with Minds&More, on international dealer management. They will share an overview of the various strategic and tactical topics around “distribution & dealer marketing.”
WED, October 14, 2020
09:00 - 12:00
President Kennedylaan 9A
In this training session/workshop on distribution & dealer marketing we will cover, amongst others, the following topics:
- How to decided when distribution channels form the ideal extension of your own sales force? Which critical decision to make when setting up an ‘indirect sales and/or service channel? (topics of distribution strategy & required decision making)
- How to initiate and build your ideal channel design? What is the perfect partner for your organization? How to set mutual expectations?
- How to inform, run, incentivize, etc. your partner network? Which are the different steps to consider in building an optimal channel approach?
- What about joint-selling and joint promotion with your channel partners and how to avoid channel conflicts.
- Are you building a pure channel or rather an alliance or ecosystem? We will consider the differences in approach.
Minds&More is a unique professional services firm with practical and deep expertise in sales, marketing, and transformation. Our team of 100 associates (‘seasoned professionals’) is the preferred partner for your business growth through flexible services like interim marketing & sales, consulting & advisory, and training/coaching to build commercial excellence.
The training will be given by 2 of our Partners (Benny Van Calster, Stéphane Beauduin or Grégoire Vanderveken), having each 20+ years of expertise in marketing and sales (incl. channel management).
Need more information about Minds&More?
Contact us !