VOKA & Minds&More Sales Lab:
Sales skills for technical-commercial profiles in B2B sales
This Sales Lab focuses on selling technical products in a business-to-business context and how you can improve the commercial process by integrating complex sales principles and by strengthening your personal commercial skills.
It’s an integrated program focusing on selling and technical account management skills. The program contains different sessions on topics like e.g. value selling, how to structure your calls or sales meeting, how to set up or update your customer buyer journey, etc.
Other available data for this Sales Lab:
Friday 12/03 • 09:00 – 12:30
Monday 22/03 • 09:00 – 12:30
Wednesday 31/03 • 09:00 – 12:30
Wednesday 21/04 • 09:00 – 12:30
09:00 - 12:30
This Sales Lab is a collaboration between VOKA West-Vlaanderen and Minds&More and aims at improving your skills as a technical-commercial seller (i.e. B2B sales & account management). After all, selling products or solutions with high technological characteristics requires certain specific sales competencies and sales approach.
During the Sales Lab session we will look for an answer to the following questions:
- What mindset to have to deal with long sales cycles or ‘complex’ sales?
- How to build and maintain your personal credibility, that of colleagues, and that of the company?
- How to understand your customer’s decision-making process and the decision-makers in the sales process?
- Which ecosystem (dealers, partners, subcontractors, etc.) to build in order to respond to the needs of your prospects and to offer ‘fully customized solutions’ to the market?
- How to negotiate and defend an offer and also ensure that your value proposition is clearly presented?
- How to successfully prepare and execute sales calls and contract negotiations?
TIP: Feel free to join in half an hour beforehand to share more info on your business or company, to tell us about your expectations and challenges, and/or the key questions you would like to see answered.
Need more information about Minds&More?
Contact us !