Helping Wolf Oil to generate more sales leads through digital marketing communications
Interim management – Digital services
Wolf oil, leading lubricants company, needing to improve sales and better positioning to its target markets. Client asked Minds&More and its digital marketing communications consultant to:
- Create integrated digital communications
- Manage the blogs
- Add efficient content to their new website
- Set up e-mail campaigns
- Increase traffic to their website and generate sales leads
- Our digital marketer created a content plan/calendar and reviewed this with the client.
- Ensure that the client published the right content (blogs, articles, information) to the target audience via the most effective social media and digital marketing channel … and do so at the right time.
- To increase the traffic to the website, prepared and executed a series of e-mail campaigns.
- Improved the search engine (SEO) with key words and questions relevant to the target audience
- Developed and digital marketing reporting, with defined key performance indicators (KPIs) to follow response to campaigns and what to optimize
To help the client get more leads, our digital expert created landing pages for each target segment and develop new online forms for responses.
Wolf Oil obtained more traffic on their website and more sales leads thanks to integrated digital marketing campaigns, new web landing pages and execution of the new content calendar and marketing tactics.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?