Are you going to be part of our Digital Marketing Team?
Minds&More, over 60+ professional marketers, support leading Belgian customers to achieve growth through excellence in Marketing, Sales & Transformation. Our team members are active in consulting, training, and project management/interim management. At Minds&More, you are/will be part of a dynamic, enthusiastic “digital marketing team” that is doing its utmost every day to support our customers in digital marketing, managing social media, website development, and content management, SEO/SEA,… As we value service quality & accountability, you will benefit from a fast learning track trough learning-on-the-job and specific training & coaching from our management team. We offer challenging projects in various industries and A-brand companies.
As a Go-to-Market Expert, you will be staffed at our client organizations to help them execute their Go-to-Market strategy and tactics. Over time you will rotate from project to project and client to client, which will expose you to various roles and industry sectors. You will be coached and trained by the Minds&More partners to make sure you grow your expertise as fast as possible.
- You understand markets, segments & customer insights & can identify trends & needs.
- You build value propositions & manage marketing activities through the life cycle.
- You will be responsible for taking the proposals to market and ensuring their commercial execution success, by creating and deploying a Go To Market plan (4P’s) based on a solid business plan (together with commercial finance).
- You develop campaign & 360° communication briefings and ensure a multichannel approach.
- You have an analytical mindset and can track performance & monitor progress versus plan.
- You have experience in go-to-market/brand management, min 3 yrs.
- You take ownership of your projects and know how to deal with different stakeholders.
- You are familiar with digital marketing trends and techniques.
- You demonstrate dynamic entrepreneurship – ‘can do’ is your middle name – and you have commercial flair.
- You are a team player with strong interpersonal skills, innovative attitude, flexible, service-minded, proactive and fun to work with.
- You bring a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in various industry sectors is a plus.
- You have a university degree. A post-graduate degree is an asset, but most things you learned yourself through your inquisitive nature.
- You are fluent in Dutch, French, and English.
- You have raving references from former managers, clients, or colleagues.
- Be part of the most exciting Digital Marketing Community and most vibrant expert network in Belgium
- Challenging projects and roles in different industries at the biggest or most exciting companies around
- Fasttrack your learning through project rotations
- in-depth training and personal coaching from our Partner team
- An attractive remuneration package
Current opportunities at Minds&More
INBOUND MARKETER SPECIALIST
Diegem - Full time
As an Inbound Marketing Specialist, you will be staffed at our client organizations to help them execute their inbound marketing. Over time you will rotate from project to project and client to client, which will expose you to various roles and industry sectors.
CONTENT & COPY SPECIALIST
Diegem - Full time
As a Content & Copy Specialist, you will be staffed at our client organizations to help them execute their Content & Copywriting. Over time you will rotate from project to project and client to client, which will expose you to a variety of roles and industry sectors.
Diegem - Full time
As a Go-to-Market Specialist, you will be staffed at our client organizations to help them execute their Go-to-Market strategy and tactics. Over time you will rotate from project to project and client to client, which will expose you to a variety of roles and industry sectors.
Current opportunities at our clients:
Everyday we have new opportunities at our clients. Since the freelance world is moving so quickly we cannot keep up on putting them on our website.
Please contact our staffing team to catch up on open opportunities!