Leading logistics player was faced with historical prices that were below target prices for large historical customers. This was resulting in low to unprofitable situation.
- Customers were managed by different sales teams across different divisions.
- The EBIT improvement opportunity to improve price realization sized at €1-2 Mio.
We implemented a strategy to migrate customers back to profitable levels
- Training of sales teams and development of value selling arguments
- Guidance and coaching during negotiations
- Project governance and risk management
- Tracking of impact vs. business case
Helped our client to surpass by more than 100% their initial EBIT and revenue targets
- Renewed key customers into multi-year deals and limited the sales churn
- Built sales teams capabilities to get higher prices and confidence to repeat this in the future
- Formalized governance to limit price variations in the future
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!