Leading logistics player was faced with historical prices that were below target prices for large historical customers. This was resulting in low to unprofitable situation.
- Customers were managed by different sales teams across different divisions.
- The EBIT improvement opportunity to improve price realization sized at €1-2 Mio.
We implemented a strategy to migrate customers back to profitable levels
- Training of sales teams and development of value selling arguments
- Guidance and coaching during negotiations
- Project governance and risk management
- Tracking of impact vs. business case
Helped our client to surpass by more than 100% their initial EBIT and revenue targets
- Renewed key customers into multi-year deals and limited the sales churn
- Built sales teams capabilities to get higher prices and confidence to repeat this in the future
- Formalized governance to limit price variations in the future
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?