HUMAN RESOURCES INTERNSHIP
This is an internship position based at our office in Diegem, right beside the train station. The internship should be at least 3 weeks, preferably 6 weeks.
Are you looking for an exciting HR internship?
As a junior member of our office team you will support our office coordinator and recruitment manager with the day to day follow up of their various tasks and responsibilities:
- Office admin tasks: welcome guests, arrange meeting rooms, prepare meetings, incoming calls, etc.
- HR support: updating CV or skills information in our HR system, planning interviews, administrative follow up of interview reports and assessments.
- Current student of HR management
- You can work with the MS office suite
- You are very pro-active, flexible and service minded
- You have a strong eye for detail and sense of quality
- You are a team player
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French
- You are tool-savvy
Current opportunities at Minds&More
DIGITAL MARKETING TEAM LEADER
(JUNIOR) MARKETING RESEARCH ANALYST
MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT IN MARKETING, SALES & TRANSFORMATION
OFFICE MANAGEMENT INTERN
Current opportunities at our clients:
Everyday we have new opportunities at our clients. Since the freelance world is moving so quickly we cannot keep up on putting them on our website.
Please contact our staffing team to catch up on open opportunities!