Logistics Provider: How our Interim Go-To-Market Manager delivered sales growth
Interim management: Go to Market Marketing
Large logistics player with ambitious business growth goals. Goals requiring marketing and sales to find new customers and cross-selling existing ones. The player had a gap in its marketing team to lead the go to market marketing activities. Sales teams needing quickly additional sales leads to pursue.
Provided qualified Go-To-Market marketing interim resource from Minds&More, and completed the following:
- Analyzed the current situation including reviews with product marketing, sales, MARCOM.
- Developed a Go-To-Market plan to promote the product portfolio and innovative solutions for the B2C market.
- Create a funnel plan with specific sales and marketing activities.
- Executed integrated activities to position the offering and create interest.
- Put in place activities to generate qualified sales leads that sales could pursue.
- Defined the sales leads needed and what was the ideal prospect profile to target
- Managed the go to market campaigns and involvement of different team members and agency.
- Obtained double digit sales growth in the B2C segment
- Sales team achieved new source of leads
- New client logos and case studies
- Re-positioning the offering and new solutions
- Built capabilities of the team she managed
- Positive endorsement from the client team