Interim in Brand Management
Minds&More provides qualified interim resources in brand management. Help you create, protect and grow your brand in the market. We fill a temporary gap in your organization (people, capability, brand management expertise). Duration for the interim assignment is based on your needs.
Build your brand in the market
Benefits: Create, protect and grow
your brand in the market.
- Develop/update the brand strategy and plan
- Conduct research / analyse market trends
- Align brand promise with the target customers
- Work with different departments to deliver brand promise
- Execute relevant communications to build brand image
- Execute tactics to expand brand engagement
- Measure brand attractiveness
- Manage budget
Client cases – Brand Management
Have you already heard? Google has introduced GA4, a new version of Google Analytics. It’s a big step for the platform as it’s the first major change in a decade, but it’s also a big step for you if you want to better analyze the success of your digital efforts.
Let’s have a look at some of the major changes and what they can do for you.
Covid-19 provokes a profound change in customer behaviour. To be able to survive, adapt and – even better – reach a high business impact, companies need to revisit their marketing, sales and digital approach.
Growing so fast that you get lost in your day-to-day operations and are neglecting the long-term vision and strategy to assure you will remain successful? Good thing Thomas Tuytens from Kentucky Horsewear got in touch with trusted advisor Minds&More.