Interim in Pricing or Interim Data Manager
We have the experience that you need!
#1 - Interim Pricing Manager, Pricing lead
Benefits: Effectively Manage Pricing
- Analysis of customer, cost, competition
- Effective price management
- Governance of pricing process
- Support price adjustments, optimizations
- Implement price strategy, models and policies
- Pricing intelligence, analytics & reporting
- Value based pricing (where applicable)
#2 - Interim Customer/Master Data Management
Benefits: Leverage data to support business decisions
- Master data management, governance
- Data Management and analyses fort better decisions
- Maintain and analyze commercial data
- Align data with the information systems (CRM, ERP, PIM, ..)
- Help teams to adopt and use commercial data
- Customer data compliance and governance
Interim client cases – Pricing, Data Management
Engage customer centricity in the right way 9APRIL, 2019Christian LofbergToday, digital bells and whistles and marketing buzzwords seem to overshadow some basic business and marketing approaches. Customer centricity (a buzzword by itself) seems to have fallen into...
What is a Content Management System?08APRIL, 2019Alexandra CharalambouCMS: Content Management SystemA Content Management System (CMS) is a software that allows a website owner to manage online content in a variety of ways. It enables even non-technical users to...
Wholesaler case study: How effective pricing helped improve their profitability. 2018 Supporting effective Price Management (Interim, advisory project) Situation: Large wholesaler facing a loss in profitability over the past two years. Seeking ways to improve...