Interim in Pricing or Interim Data Manager
We have the experience that you need!
#1 - Interim Pricing Manager, Pricing lead
Benefits: Effectively Manage Pricing
- Analysis of customer, cost, competition
- Effective price management
- Governance of pricing process
- Support price adjustments, optimizations
- Implement price strategy, models and policies
- Pricing intelligence, analytics & reporting
- Value based pricing (where applicable)
#2 - Interim Customer/Master Data Management
Benefits: Leverage data to support business decisions
- Master data management, governance
- Data Management and analyses fort better decisions
- Maintain and analyze commercial data
- Align data with the information systems (CRM, ERP, PIM, ..)
- Help teams to adopt and use commercial data
- Customer data compliance and governance
Interim client cases – Pricing, Data Management
Customer experience, omnichannel, love brand… Marketing terms which resonate for the moment in every board room. What are however the do’s to give your customer the best experience and get them loyal to your brand? Hereby my 5 learnings.
If Marketing Automation is not well implemented within a company the cost for implementation and the license will be higher than the additional revenue it brings in. And let’s be clear Marketing Automation should be a win! That’s why I listed 3 important aspects where you as a company should think of before starting with Marketing Automation.
Now that you have read my blogpost on SEO for dummies (if you haven’t, now is the time!), you’re ready for some more advanced topics such as keyword research. Doing a keyword research doesn’t have to be that complex if you keep 4 steps in mind: think, search, watch and create. Read more in my infographic below.