Interim in Pricing or Interim Data Manager
We have the experience that you need!
#1 - Interim Pricing Manager, Pricing lead
Benefits: Effectively Manage Pricing
- Analysis of customer, cost, competition
- Effective price management
- Governance of pricing process
- Support price adjustments, optimizations
- Implement price strategy, models and policies
- Pricing intelligence, analytics & reporting
- Value based pricing (where applicable)
#2 - Interim Customer/Master Data Management
Benefits: Leverage data to support business decisions
- Master data management, governance
- Data Management and analyses fort better decisions
- Maintain and analyze commercial data
- Align data with the information systems (CRM, ERP, PIM, ..)
- Help teams to adopt and use commercial data
- Customer data compliance and governance
Interim client cases – Pricing, Data Management
If Marketing Automation is not well implemented within a company the cost for implementation and the license will be higher than the additional revenue it brings in. And let’s be clear Marketing Automation should be a win! That’s why I listed 3 important aspects where you as a company should think of before starting with Marketing Automation.
Now that you have read my blogpost on SEO for dummies (if you haven’t, now is the time!), you’re ready for some more advanced topics such as keyword research. Doing a keyword research doesn’t have to be that complex if you keep 4 steps in mind: think, search, watch and create. Read more in my infographic below.
In the first part of this blog we described how omnichannel is about a lot more than just building out multiple channels and tying these together. It is about creating great customer experiences and optimising customer satisfaction at all customer touchpoints. Now, let’s learn how to build such an omnichannel experience strategy?