Interim in Product Marketing, CATMAN, G2MKT
Minds&More provides qualified interim resources for Product Marketing, Category Management and Go to Market marketing. We help fill a gap in your organization (people, capability, expertise). Duration of interim assignments based on your needs (in months).
We have the experience that you need!
#1 - Interim Product Marketing
Benefits: Create value for your customers & your business
- Analysis of market trends and product performance
- Develop product marketing strategies
- Value proposition development
- Design messages to communicate well your value
- Product life cycle management
- Portfolio management
- Work with MARCOM, go to market, sales
- Support a product launch
#2 - Interim Category Manager - CATMAN
Benefits: Insights and category strategy to grow sales
- Insights from analyses of category data & trends
- Develop and execute category strategy
- Category management
- Work with Key Account Sales teams
- Manage promotion, trade marketing
- Build CATMAN capabilities of team
- Planogram (For retailer clients)
#3 - Interim Go to Market
Benefits: Deliver your value and a path for business growth
- Develop Go-to-market strategy supporting goals
- Create go to market plan
- Align with teams – MARCOM, product, sales
- Briefing MARCOM, agency, partners
- Guide and support execution
- Sales leads assigned
- Project management
Interim client cases – Product Marketing
International women’s day with our Leading Lady: Myriam VangenechtenYesterday, March 8 was International Women's day. A day to celebrate our female colleagues and zoom in on gender equality. For Minds&More, a perfect moment to see how we are performing on the men...
Defining effective sales processes and sales stages to boost your commercial performance François DelvauxPartner of Minds&MoreIn our blogs this month, we write about how a company can improve its marketing and sales performance by being effective in how it manages...
Managing People & Organization in the New Decade Pieterjan Kempynck Partner at Minds&MoreAs the pace of change & evolution accelerates, leadership teams must adapt their organization to address market change, technological disruption, shifting...