Interim in Product Marketing, CATMAN, G2MKT
Minds&More provides qualified interim resources for Product Marketing, Category Management and Go to Market marketing. We help fill a gap in your organization (people, capability, expertise). Duration of interim assignments based on your needs (in months).
We have the experience that you need!
#1 - Interim Product Marketing
Benefits: Create value for your customers & your business
- Analysis of market trends and product performance
- Develop product marketing strategies
- Value proposition development
- Design messages to communicate well your value
- Product life cycle management
- Portfolio management
- Work with MARCOM, go to market, sales
- Support a product launch
#2 - Interim Category Manager - CATMAN
Benefits: Insights and category strategy to grow sales
- Insights from analyses of category data & trends
- Develop and execute category strategy
- Category management
- Work with Key Account Sales teams
- Manage promotion, trade marketing
- Build CATMAN capabilities of team
- Planogram (For retailer clients)
#3 - Interim Go to Market
Benefits: Deliver your value and a path for business growth
- Develop Go-to-market strategy supporting goals
- Create go to market plan
- Align with teams – MARCOM, product, sales
- Briefing MARCOM, agency, partners
- Guide and support execution
- Sales leads assigned
- Project management
Interim client cases – Product Marketing
We often forget what we are told, what we read. On the other hand, we never forget how we felt. This is the key to storytelling and the strength of a good community manager. EMOTION! A good story is not only a good message and a good script. That’s the way it’s told.
How to choose the right agency for your digital campaigns? Lots of companies have learned about online advertising, but not all companies have the necessary profiles in-house to set-up the campaigns.
Customer experience, omnichannel, love brand… Marketing terms which resonate for the moment in every board room. What are however the do’s to give your customer the best experience and get them loyal to your brand? Hereby my 5 learnings.