Interim in Product Marketing, CATMAN, G2MKT
Minds&More provides qualified interim resources for Product Marketing, Category Management and Go to Market marketing. We help fill a gap in your organization (people, capability, expertise). Duration of interim assignments based on your needs (in months).
We have the experience that you need!
#1 - Interim Product Marketing
Benefits: Create value for your customers & your business
- Analysis of market trends and product performance
- Develop product marketing strategies
- Value proposition development
- Design messages to communicate well your value
- Product life cycle management
- Portfolio management
- Work with MARCOM, go to market, sales
- Support a product launch
#2 - Interim Category Manager - CATMAN
Benefits: Insights and category strategy to grow sales
- Insights from analyses of category data & trends
- Develop and execute category strategy
- Category management
- Work with Key Account Sales teams
- Manage promotion, trade marketing
- Build CATMAN capabilities of team
- Planogram (For retailer clients)
#3 - Interim Go to Market
Benefits: Deliver your value and a path for business growth
- Develop Go-to-market strategy supporting goals
- Create go to market plan
- Align with teams – MARCOM, product, sales
- Briefing MARCOM, agency, partners
- Guide and support execution
- Sales leads assigned
- Project management
Interim client cases – Product Marketing
In their strive to offer a multi-channel approach, companies may have been overlooking a more fundamental need; the need for a seamless, omnichannel strategy that provides a single, unified experience for the customer across all channels.
As Jason Hsiao points out, “Video marketing is still in its infancy, with only about 30% of events creating recaps. Given the benefits we’ve seen with the ROI of event marketing, it’s a great opportunity for event marketers to rally around video.”
With this in mind, let’s dive into the 4 types of video every marketer should make to promote their events.
The social media content strategy in the delight phaseCoralie GakDigital Marketing ConsultantThis is it. The last piece of our three articles about your content strategy based on each flywheel phase. After the attract phase, and the engagement phase, you should now...