Interim in Product Marketing, CATMAN, G2MKT
Minds&More provides qualified interim resources for Product Marketing, Category Management and Go to Market marketing. We help fill a gap in your organization (people, capability, expertise). Duration of interim assignments based on your needs (in months).
We have the experience that you need!
#1 - Interim Product Marketing
Benefits: Create value for your customers & your business
- Analysis of market trends and product performance
- Develop product marketing strategies
- Value proposition development
- Design messages to communicate well your value
- Product life cycle management
- Portfolio management
- Work with MARCOM, go to market, sales
- Support a product launch
#2 - Interim Category Manager - CATMAN
Benefits: Insights and category strategy to grow sales
- Insights from analyses of category data & trends
- Develop and execute category strategy
- Category management
- Work with Key Account Sales teams
- Manage promotion, trade marketing
- Build CATMAN capabilities of team
- Planogram (For retailer clients)
#3 - Interim Go to Market
Benefits: Deliver your value and a path for business growth
- Develop Go-to-market strategy supporting goals
- Create go to market plan
- Align with teams – MARCOM, product, sales
- Briefing MARCOM, agency, partners
- Guide and support execution
- Sales leads assigned
- Project management
Interim client cases – Product Marketing
5 ways inbound marketing can improve your sales and marketing performance Fran Billen Digital Marketing Consultant Times have changed drastically. People don’t pay attention to the general, meaningless content outbound marketing strategies are generating. If you want...
Last time, you learned why it’s important to understand Artificial Intelligence. Now, we’re going to explore some benefits that AI has to offer. If a technology offers good things for your customers AND your company, then what’s holding you back?
2019 is coming to an end and as many other companies, I’m sure you’re about to think about your 2020 goals and objectives. In this article, we provide some 2020 resolution ideas for leaders and 2 important tips to stick with it.