Interim in Product Marketing, CATMAN, G2MKT
Minds&More provides qualified interim resources for Product Marketing, Category Management and Go to Market marketing. We help fill a gap in your organization (people, capability, expertise). Duration of interim assignments based on your needs (in months).
We have the experience that you need!
#1 - Interim Product Marketing
Benefits: Create value for your customers & your business
- Analysis of market trends and product performance
- Develop product marketing strategies
- Value proposition development
- Design messages to communicate well your value
- Product life cycle management
- Portfolio management
- Work with MARCOM, go to market, sales
- Support a product launch
#2 - Interim Category Manager - CATMAN
Benefits: Insights and category strategy to grow sales
- Insights from analyses of category data & trends
- Develop and execute category strategy
- Category management
- Work with Key Account Sales teams
- Manage promotion, trade marketing
- Build CATMAN capabilities of team
- Planogram (For retailer clients)
#3 - Interim Go to Market
Benefits: Deliver your value and a path for business growth
- Develop Go-to-market strategy supporting goals
- Create go to market plan
- Align with teams – MARCOM, product, sales
- Briefing MARCOM, agency, partners
- Guide and support execution
- Sales leads assigned
- Project management
Interim client cases – Product Marketing
The latest from logo landInge GracesDigital Marketing ConsultantCan you name all of the logos below in under 5 seconds? 3, 2, 1… Go! That went quite well didn't it? If you're not living in a cave on a deserted island (and if you are, then how are you reading...
The 7 roles of a Community ManagerAlexandra CharalambouDigital Marketing ConsultantThe job of Community Manager (CM) is not a job as simple as it is believed. Among other things, it serves as a direct intermediary between the client and the company. Concerned about...
SEO for dummiesCharlotte VermeulenDigital Marketing ConsultantIt’s Monday and after the weekend you probably don’t want to cook, so you start thinking about eating out, but where should you go? Google it! You are going to Crete, but you don’t know what to visit? Must...