MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS IN MARKETING, SALES & TRANSFORMATION
Are you our next Management Consultant?
You could be a member of our Consulting Practice, and would be staffed on advisory-type of consulting projects (from advice to implementation of the recommendations). Over time you would rotate from project to project and client to client, which will expose you to a variety of roles and industry sectors.
Throughout your time at Minds&More you would be counseled and coached by the founding partners and seasoned senior associates. In order to grow your expertise in Marketing & Sales domains, you would participate to events and training.
If you want…
- To be part of the most exciting marketing, sales & transformation consulting firm in Belgium.
- To work on challenging projects side-by-side our senior Partners or seasoned professionals.
- To broaden your horizon by delivering projects in different industries.
- A fast learning track trough on-the-job learning, specific training and personal coaching from our Partner team.
Then, we need you to…
- Bring 3 to 5 years of experience in big 4 or strategy consulting firm whereby you have learned to work in teams with a variety of stakeholders, on a variety of business consulting projects with a focus on Marketing & Sales (this is a “must have“)
- Have a university degree. A post-graduate degree is an asset.
- Be an avid follower of the latest evolutions and you like to evaluate how these innovations can optimize business processes.
- Have a keen interest in Marketing & Sales and have experience and deep interest in projects such as market & opportunity sizing, distribution models, segmentation, pricing, product portfolio reviews, innovation processes, pricing optimizations, customer journey roadmaps, customer experience reviews, digital transformation, etc…
- Be recognized as an excellent project manager.
- Be a strong communicator, both in terms of project sharing as well as delivering messages.
It goes without saying that…
- You are a team player; open, transparent and fun to work with.
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French.
- You have raving references of former managers, clients or colleagues.
Current opportunities at Minds&More
DIGITAL MARKETING TEAM LEADER
(JUNIOR) MARKETING RESEARCH ANALYST
MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT IN MARKETING, SALES & TRANSFORMATION
OFFICE MANAGEMENT INTERN
Current opportunities at our clients:
Everyday we have new opportunities at our clients. Since the freelance world is moving so quickly we cannot keep up on putting them on our website.
Please contact our staffing team to catch up on open opportunities!