Are you our new Marketing Manager?
Drawing from your experience, you help build the positioning and image of Minds&More. We are a leading interim management and consultancy company specialized in sales and digital marketing.
You like mixing things up: your added value is setting up a strategic marketing plan and executing projects simultaneously. But you’re not a solo rider, getting and asking help from external partners, colleagues, and experts.
Your focus is on brand awareness and activation of new accounts and high professional freelancers. Of course, you never lose sight of our loyal customers and freelance community. They also need your creative and dynamic approach.
To summarize: our Marketing Manager is an innovative, strategic, pragmatic worker who also likes to get things done for various target groups.
A day in the life of our Marketing Manager
There’s no such thing as a typical day at Minds&More, and that’s what makes this challenge fun.
Your Monday starts with workshops and a brainstorm on content plans and lead generation activities. On Tuesday, you come up with a killer employer branding campaign. Wednesdays are for collaboration: shape thought leadership acts and identify the right partnerships and network opportunities.
Is that all? No way José, because you have a lot of digital campaigns running, which you measure and optimize on the fly.
We’re not always serious, though. Feel free to round up your day by having a fun chat with some of your colleagues via Teams, Zoom, or hopefully in person very soon.
This is you
- Proven track record in B2B marketing for a similar company in the services sector, focused on lead generation. Min 5 year experience in B2B environment.
- Creative, both with words and images
Excellent knowledge of Dutch, French and English, writen & spoken
Test, measure, and optimize, a trio that gives you energy.
- Digital marketing tactics (SEO, SEA, inbound marketing,…), partnerships, (online) event management, and employer branding: you know them inside and out
- You love building and maintaining relationships with our stakeholders: partners, freelancers, digital marketing consultants, and our dear customers.
- To know and implement the best practices in our sector comes naturally to you.
What do you get in return?
- Freedom and a variety of tasks. From concept to summit, B2B to account base marketing. All this for a fast-growing, ambitious market leader in sales and (digital) marketing focused on interim management and consultancy.
- A warm working environment where we keep in touch monthly, organize low and high-tech team activities, and a fantastic team where you will feel welcomed.
- Peers to ping-pong with. Literally behind our offices as soon as it’s allowed, digitally at all times to ask questions and feedback. Together we expand our knowledge daily.
- And stating the obvious: of course you can count on a nice sum of money, with extras like a company car, meal vouchers, hospital insurance, and 32 chill days.
Current opportunities at Minds&More
Digital marketing consultant
Current opportunities at our clients :
Everyday we have new opportunities at our clients. Since the freelance world is moving so quickly we cannot keep up on putting them on our website.
Please contact our staffing team to catch up on open opportunities!