Every interaction with a customer is too important to leave to chance.
Conceptual Selling® Customer-Focused Interactions helps sales professionals better prepare for their time with customers. The result is purposeful meetings and win-win outcomes.
This programme is right for any member of your team who regularly interacts with customers and prospects, including: sales professionals, account managers, business development, sales support, engineers (technical sales), senior leadership, customer service.
- Plan for every customer interaction to ensure productive use of salesperson’s and customer’s time
- How to make sure every interaction with customers is conducted to either move an opportunity forward or improve the relationship
- Aligning the sales and buying processes
- How to ask the right questions that will uncover critical information, and listen to the answers
- Conclude every meeting with clear actions for both sides to ensure the opportunity continues to move forward
- Enhance how sales professionals execute in all of their interactions with customers, whether a scheduled multi-attendee meeting or an impromptu one-to-one
- Provide the simple, repeatable structure that should be considered essential for anyone who interacts with customers