This session focuses on developing an effective and actionable marketing & sales plan with key tactics that will fill the sales funnel and support the incremental sales objectives. It will ensure common alignment among your team on where to focus given your available resources, sales capacity and market maturity.
The session is recommended for marketing directors, market researchers, go to market managers, product marketing, sales directors & managers, marcom managers and channel managers, preferrably together to work on a joint plan.
- Educate participants on key concepts such as the customers buyers journey, strategy summary, defining sales capacity, tactics to fill and progress buyers through the sales funnel
- Conduct applied exercises via online tools to develop and own the marketing and sales plan after the training session
- Learn about which tactics are typically used to fill sales funnel and sequence of tactics
- Run scenarios if sales capacity, funnel leakage, lead recycling were to change
- A highly-actionable sales and marketing plan to execute your strategy (whether it is next quarter or 2 years from now)
- Summary of your strategy, target and offer (What, To whom, Through whom)
- Clarity around your strategy and where to focus among the team (marketing, sales, management)
- Efficiencies in your go to market (where to spend your money given how you want to progress buyers)
- Sales & marketing alignment: Your team committed to a common plan, and its execution