The Sales Management module provide you with best practices for effective management of team of account managers or sales representatives. The training is based on the research and methodologies of “Cracking Sales Management Code©” by Jason Jordan & Michele Vazzana.
This session is recommended for Sales Managers, Sales Directors, VP Sales, Sales Leaders, Sales Operations, Sales Excellence, Business Unit leaders or Company Owners.
The session is designed to help evolve the role of the sales manager or business leader to become more effective and get increased results from their sales teams.
- Learn and apply an effective management ‘rhythm’
- Learn how to effectively manage different sales roles and processes
- Learn and apply approach to align activities with results
- How to select the sales metrics that make a difference
- How to effectively focus sales teams on relevant activities that deliver results
- How to use metrics to improve the impact of coaching
- Learn and apply sales management best practices that lead to improved results of teams
- Build their capabilities in sales management across the different sales roles and processes (Territory Management, Account planning, Opportunity management, Meeting/Call Management)
- Achieve enhanced coaching of your teams
Next related Training Sessions
- Thu. Sep 14
- Fri. Sep 15, 2017 9am - 5pm