Securing Strategic Appointments provides you with a solid foundation to build stronger techniques for targeting contacts to secure high-value meetings.
The session is ideal for any member of your organisation responsible for securing time with key decision makers: business development, sales and account management, senior leadership.
- Initiating contact with prospects or new contacts within a client organisation
- Utilise research to identify possible challenges key contacts may be facing and develop meaningful statements to address them
- How to differentiate from others who are fighting for time with decision makers and influencers
- Quickly articulate the value your organisation has provided to similar individuals or industries
- Increase contact rates and ratio of quality appointments
- Improve prospecting effectiveness and business development efforts to fill the sales funnel
- Increase professional confidence and comfort when targeting new prospects
- Gain access to previously unreached decision makers in current accounts
- Share best practices and successful messaging across sales teams
- Fill the top of the sales funnel with quality prospects