Hands-on training for sales professionals to become more effective in their social selling (how to find, educate, develop and engage with customers and prospects). This will result in building your brand, growing the sales funnel and getting more revenues. This is a 9 week modular training via virtual instructor led classrooms, e-learning portal, and access for one year to ‘Ask the experts’. This session is recommended for sales professionals, sales operations, sales directors, sales managers. Marketing professionals can attend but the training is designed for sales.
- How to apply best practices specific to social selling and how to build your brand (Module 1 and 2).
- Finding and identifying buyers (Module 3) and review your sphere of influence (Module 4).
- How to educate buyers online (Module 5) and how to engage with insights (Module 6).
- Developing and growing your social media platforms (Module 7).
- Setting up your daily social selling routine (Module 8).
- Completing your social selling certification (Module 9) and realizing increased sales results.
- Gain understanding of social selling and how it can support your brand and sales objectives.
- How to leverage social selling to find buyers and have relevant engagement.
- Fill your sales funnel / pipeline.
- Source of new sales leads in order to effectively compete as a sales person.
- Access to experts to whom you can ask specific questions and get examples and tips.
About this format :
This is a 9 Week course with access to resources and e-portal for one year
Available in :
EN - NL - FR (Materials in EN)
Price per participant :
€ 1500 (VAT EXCL.)