This session is recommended for top and senior management personnel who are either formulators and/or key implementers of their organisation’s direction and strategy.
- Head of a business unit of a large company
- CEO of mid-sized company
- Strategy VP
- Learn about Strategic Thinking versus Strategic Planning.
- Discover DPI’s Strategic Thinking Process and its conceptual underpinnings.
- Access to a comprehensive process to identify current strategic profile and current industry model.
- Tools to help you identify new and emerging trends and understand their implications.
- Analyse your organisation’s strategic variables that should be leveraged or addressed going forward.
- Understanding your Company’s Driving Force and strategic options.
- Formulating a future strategic profile.
- Identifying critical issues.
- Establishing strategic objectives and action plans.
- Understand the differences between Strategic Thinking and Strategic Planning; between Strategic Planning and Operational Planning
- Identify strategic challenges facing your business and confidently engage senior management on how to deal with them
- Rapidly formulate business strategies that are distinctive, and which tap into the best thinking and insights of the team to forge a shared direction
- Learn about the proprietary concept of Driving Force™ - the DNA of Strategy
- Don’t change the rules, change the game! Discover the 4 proven ways!
- From Strategy Formulation to successful deployment