This job is a full-time function based in Diegem, Belgium.
Are you looking for a new opportunity?
As a member of our staffing team, you will proactively support finding and selecting the right (freelance) resources for our client projects. You will work shoulder to shoulder with two other Staffing Coordinators and Client Partners to make sure we put the right (wo)man on the temporary project.
- Marketer: deep understanding of marketing & sales domain and functions
- Recruiter: able to find and attract the right talent for our client assignments
- Very relational: engage a broad resource network of seasoned freelance professionals
- Focused on closing deals: getting excited by yet another successful placement
- Hands-on understanding of marketing and sales roles are a must
- Master’s degree in marketing-related domain (economics, commercial sciences…) and/or relevant experience in marketing roles.
- Ideally experience in finding, screening and qualifying senior marketing profiles
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French.
- Well organized, punctual & efficient; process oriented with strong eye for detail and sense of quality.
- Flexible & service minded and can cope with the ever-changing context & demands.
- Mature & autonomous and driven by a can-do attitude.
- Team player with strong communication skills; you are open, transparent and fun to work with.
- Computer savvy and diligent in updating people & process information in our HR tool.
- Become member of a great team in a leading niche service company.
- Challenging & flexible work environment.
- Attractive compensation & benefits package, including variable incentives.
Current opportunities at Minds&More
(JUNIOR) MARKETING RESEARCH ANALYST
MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT IN MARKETING, SALES & TRANSFORMATION
OFFICE MANAGEMENT INTERN
Current opportunities at our clients:
Everyday we have new opportunities at our clients. Since the freelance world is moving so quickly we cannot keep up on putting them on our website.
Please contact our staffing team to catch up on open opportunities!