Christian Lofberg believes in the power of marketing as a transformative catalyst for business growth. This transformation is generated by being dually centric. Customer centricity is a must in order to be relevant and have impact in the market place.
Christian holds a degree agro-economics and sociology. Which allowed him to have a successful corporate career, cumulating as CMO Asia Pacific, for a global top tier animal health company. Christian is also a Fellow at the Chartered Institute of Marketing, London.
– Marketing Excellence and Customer Centricity for Construction company.
– Sales Funnel Management for Financial company.
– Brand Positioning for Healthcare company.
– Value Propositions for Telecom company.
– Project Management for Service company.