Translating Global Growth Strategy to Local Execution Plans
Consulting case: Sales growth
Belgian subsidiary of large International technology and services company had difficulties to translate the global growth strategy into relevant and impactful execution.
– Strategy 2020 plan offered global guidance but little execution guidance
– Local team had good customer insight but was lacking alignement and prioritization
We helped the team to build a local annual execution plan driving 10% annual revenue growth
– Training of management on strategic alignment and cascading techniques.
– Workshop approach to define outcome-oriented growth inititiatives covering multiple disciplines
Group sessions covering key activities, timelines and RACI model
Helped the Belgian subsidiary to reach €100M revenue with +10% growth.
– Effectively secured key customers with multi-year service and performance contracts.
– Acquired new markets with a focused acquisition approach.
– Launched new service offerings through close sales and marketing collaboration
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!