Translating Global Growth Strategy to Local Execution Plans
Consulting case: Sales growth
Belgian subsidiary of large International technology and services company had difficulties to translate the global growth strategy into relevant and impactful execution.
– Strategy 2020 plan offered global guidance but little execution guidance
– Local team had good customer insight but was lacking alignement and prioritization
We helped the team to build a local annual execution plan driving 10% annual revenue growth
– Training of management on strategic alignment and cascading techniques.
– Workshop approach to define outcome-oriented growth inititiatives covering multiple disciplines
Group sessions covering key activities, timelines and RACI model
Helped the Belgian subsidiary to reach €100M revenue with +10% growth.
– Effectively secured key customers with multi-year service and performance contracts.
– Acquired new markets with a focused acquisition approach.
– Launched new service offerings through close sales and marketing collaboration
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?