MINDS&MORE LOW TOUCH WEBINARS • DIGITAL
1ST DECEMBER 2020 • 13-14H
In today’s ‘low touch’ environment, leading companies are making digital engagement a priority for their business. Learn how these companies are using digital platforms and tools (in marketing, sales, service) to find, engage, and mobilize their target audience around specific needs.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE?
Business leaders, marketing, sales, service (COO, CMO, VP, Head of Customer Experience, Manager of Customer Service, …)
WHAT’S ON THE AGENDA?
In the webinar we will share insights on key business questions such as:
- What impact can digital initiatives create for a business?
- What elements to keep in mind to implement digital initiatives and how to ensure there create the desired engagement with employees, customers, and prospects
- How can the use of inbound marketing help to attract and communicate with your target customers?
- How can digital marketing/sales or service create customer engagement and impact customer experience?
- What is the importance of the 3Ps – people, process, and platforms when a business deploys digital initiatives?
François Delvaux – Partner M&M
25+ years’ experience as advisor helping companies to realize business growth.
Working closely with business leaders, marketing & sales executives and their teams to win in B2B market
Christian Lofberg – Associate Minds&More
25+ years’ experience in various leadership, marketing & commercial excellence roles
Previously CMO at Elanco (large global animal health care player) Marketing Strategist
Peter Staveloz, CMO Cloud Group
15+ years experience in helping companies in digital communication channels.