Are you one of those digitals natives looking for a new or next professional experience to get challenged? A working environment where you can learn both from other digital natives in our team, as well as from experienced marketing consultants?
Do you have minimum 3 years of professional experience in a consulting role in business advisory and is it your ambition to be part of a specialized Marketing Consulting Practice? As an employee would you like to be staffed on advisory-type of consulting projects?
Minds&More is a preferred employer or partner for marketing, sales and transformation professionals. Our company combines freelancers’, as well entrepreneurial employees who wish to belong to a market leading group, team and brand, whilst fully leveraging their value.
All qualified professionals in our firm are “Associates”, which means that we nurture a true association of like-minded people who share their expertise, contacts, opportunities and best practices. Working together enables us to service larger clients and mid market firms with a broad spectrum of specialised interim and project management services and solutions.
We are constantly looking for new Associates who meet our sets of qualification criteria:
- Knowledge of different sales and marketing domains: Product Management, Content & Digital Marketing, Sales Coaching & Key Account Management, Go to Market Tactics, etc.
- Skills & competences: proven track in business growth: sales, marketing and/or transformation; deep & broad expertise; industry and/or consulting (multiple environments); project management
- Share our values: Integrity, Accountability, Participation, Pragmatism and Service Quality
Join Minds&More now, market leader in Sales & Marketing!
Working at Minds&More first and foremost means working on important client projects. Additionally, we offer our Associates various opportunities to connect, share and learn
1. Associate Orientation sessions for newcomers to explain how we work together and how they can contribute to our joint success
2. Associate Meetings for staffed resources to catch up on new services, opportunities or project best practices or simply have fun
3. Access to Expert Training sessions from within the Minds&More Academy
4. Joining Competence Teams to meet other experts in domains such as value-based pricing or Digital Marketing & Social Selling
5. Follow-up and support from a Relationship Manager whilst on the client project.
Interested? See if you fit one of our current job openings: