Interim management: Expert resources whenever you need
Interim management services offer flexible solutions whereby a carefully selected expert can strengthen your team on a part-time or full-time basis in the short-term. Whether for a project or functional management role, such a specialist can be useful to stand in for several roles: in case of absent resource, to fill a certain role while searching for a permanent hire, or to simply provide extra help in periods of resource shortage.
- Digital communications
- Project management / Program management
- Product management
- Senior marketing & sales management
- Campaign Managers
- Go to market Managers
Tell us the profiles you need!
What are your benefits ?
- Best pool of resources: All the Associates in our vast network are business savvy, have a deep expertise and a broadexperience, combine conceptual thinking with hands-on execution and have a proven track record in project and interim management.
- The right person for the job: We discuss every available position with our shortlisted Associates to make sure we are convinced of their fit for the specifics of the interim management role. Every candidate we present is a carefully selected expert who is full of appetite to jump in and help out.
- Fast impact in flexible ways: Our Associates can start on a short notice and ‘hit the ground running’. They are used to quickly assimilating the requirements of the role and understand they will not be there long enough to have the usual onboarding. Their work schedules (part or full time) can be adapted throughout the staffing period.
- Reliable backing for our clients & resources: Our Relationship Manager supports you throughout the entire interim management process: from initial Associate interviews, during periodic status reviews or as an extra sounding board.
How does it work ?
Once you contact us, your request will handled by one of our Relationship Managers. This person is an expert in marketing, sales or transformation who will carefully review your request with you to understand the context and particularities of the role.
The Relationship Manager will work with our Talent Manager to shortlist candidate Associates. We only present candidates that are suitable, motivated to assume every aspect of the interim management role, and available on a short notice.
We present the recommended Associate(s) on paper first with a clear profile description and motivation. Upon acceptance, we plan further interview(s) to meet the candidate live and check the profile & fit. The Relationship Manager will join the interview(s) to stay connected at all times.
When selected, the candidate will typically start working on a “time & material” basis. This means that we typically charge a day fee + expenses, which includes both the availability of the resource as well as the supporting Minds&More service.
Throughout the project, the Relationship Manager will stay in touch with you (the Hiring Manager) and the Minds&More Associate to ensure that everything is on track or to provide extra ad hoc support where needed.